Thursday, January 30, 2014

Final Stats

The 10 day cleanse is ooovvver.

I lost exactly 5 pounds. Not the most poundage....but I'll take it. 5 pounds in 10 days, I guess thats not too shabby. I'm 2 pounds from pre Parker weight. I call that pretty good. I'm down 7 lbs since Jan 1. 7 pounds in 31 days? Win.

Inches lost:
hips: -2.5
belly button: -.5
butt: -1 (JK trish....sad.)
boobs: -2
rib cage: -1
waist: -.5

Not huge numbers, but since the 1st I am down an inch almost everywhere. -3.5 for my hips. That's exciting!!

I had something good to blog about, besides trying to lose weight.

Can I remember it? No.

P feels like crap. I am really hoping its just a tooth.

I thankfully got to go home early. When does mommy guilt kick in 10 fold?

When your baby is sick and you have to walk out of the house and leave them all day. Worst feeling ever.

So I get home early, he looks horrible. Absolutely horrible. Julie left and we promptly laid on the couch to cuddle for a while. Then all of a sudden he perks up and is ready to go.

So I let him play for a bit...then he starts screaming.

This has pretty much been the pattern all night. Play for a bit, love life for a bit...then scream...hate life for a bit longer.

Now that it's bedtime...its pretty much all "I hate life" on his part.


No comments:

Post a Comment