Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Gorilla in the Locker Room

The third shower on the left is the best.
 
The showers at the P Club are SO hot. The only go from 90 degrees to about 250 degrees for water temperature Because a 90-degree shower is exactly what I want after becoming a sweaty mess on the treadmill on my break.
 
Oh but the third shower...that one is broke. Maybe? I don't know. But I do know that the temperature gauge goes past the 90 and the water gets not scalding hot.
 
I am pretty sure a female gorilla also loves this shower.
 
Today there was a gigantic clump of hair about the size of a small Boulder sitting in the corner.
 
Totally disgusting.
 
I gingerly move it with my flip flops, trying not to think that I have to then put my flip flop back in my gym bag after touching this small Chihuahua. Then I look to my right.
 
It was like a zoo.
 
My god.
 
Hair everywhere!!!
 
Did she cut her friggin hair while showering?? Seriously.
 
I mean come on, maybe something is wrong with her that they sheds that much...and that totally sucks..but PUT IT DOWN THE DRAIN!
 
*shudder*
 
I left the shower, did a quick scan and did not see a gorilla.
 
10 naked 90 year old women walking around buck naked? Check.
 
*shudder*
 
Locker room stories are the best. I saw Grace in there the other day and couldn't help but notice the 97 yr old women having an in depth conversation totally naked. One was getting dressed, but the other had the towel draped around her neck just gabbing away. For a very long time.
 
Best part? They were right next to Grace. Ha!
 
I shared this with my coworkers only to find out that the men's locker room is worse.
 
Men shaving naked. Blow drying their goods naked. Talking to each other with one foot on the bench naked.
 
*shudder*
 
Locker rooms are so gross.
 
Anyways, cleanse day 3.
 
I did great, but I felt like shit.
 
I felt horrible after my workout. Dizzy. Crabby.
 
So I ate some grapes. Boom. Better.
 
Meals for the day:
 
Breakfast- Meal Replacement
 
Lunch- Tuna salad with some chicken pieces and lemon juice. It was awesome.
 
Dinner- chicken breast with broccoli.
 
Snack- grapes and half of a small smoothie.
 
It was chicken alfredo day at work...and I didn't eat any! Not as hard as I thought it would be...but it wasn't easy.
 
So day 3 of not cheating. Better than any other time I have tried the cleanse. Thanks to all of you for making me accountable and supporting me!!
 
Pinterest Find:
 
 
 
My birthday is in November.
 
Gross.

1 comment:

  1. The P club locker rooms are super creepy. I was totally freaked out by the number of old people that walk around naked so I would work out and shower when I got home. PS: I set the water temp at 115 at home and I love it!

    ReplyDelete