Wednesday, January 29, 2014

DONE!!!!

Day 10 is OVER!!!

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!

I do not know my total weight loss, though I don't think it will be more than 5. I am waiting until tomorrow morning to weigh-in. I'll take my measurements before I go to bed.

I am so glad its over. The last 3 days have been really hard. I just didn't care! I didn't binge or anything, I just let myself cheat a little more than I should have.

Monday I had a beer. Yesterday I was fine. Today I had some cheesy potatoes---just a few!! I made it through the weekend which has always been my downfall before. I made it a whole 7 days without cheating and the last 3 I stuck to it 95% I'd say.

I'm ok with that. 

I actually want to do it again. I'm looking forward to it.

I am going to eat like I'm doing the 24 day Challenge and I'll take the Advocare stuff that Liz gave me until I run out. I'm scared to not stick to it. I don't want to binge on Oreos the first chance I have. Although, they looked amazing at Target on Tuesday. I almost drooled. 

No lie.

Drool.

I am looking forward to SuperBowl Sunday. Cheeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaat Daaaay!!!!!

I want to eat good 90% of the time. I will however begin drinking coffee in the am again. I almost caved today and had one. But I held strong.

Tomorrow....I will be crazy at work. Sorry guys.

Welp, time to go stress out about where the hell all our money went. 

Sigh. There goes that Tattoo at 20 lbs. We are on a spending freeze, but that's another blog post.

Tune back in soon to see my final results. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment