Monday, January 20, 2014

Day 1

I did it.

Day one.

Super not easy because I was at home all day...and starving.

Fed Parker lunch...starving.

Then I went to Target..starving.

Why was I so hungry? I'm doing a cleanse. Figure it out.

Ohh....I get snappy when I'm hungry?

Anyways, I didn't have the food ready because I was going to go this afternoon, so today I had to make it work.

Here was my day:

Fiber Drink- was able to get it all down....barely.

Breakfast- Meal Replacement Shake.

Lunch- Smoothie

Dinner- Chicken Fajitas!

Biggest accomplishment today: feeding Parker lunch and not snacking on his food.

He had a chicken patty and this pasta veggie thing...2 of my favorite things. I didn't even sample them. I almost did...but I talked myself out of it. The pasta things are my favorite. So good. He ate them all but one. ONE. It just sat there...staring at me while I ate my smoothie with a spoon.

"mmmmm Pam...I'm just one piece of pasta with cheese on it. I won't hurt you. I won't make you feel like a failure if you just pop me in your mouth. No one will see you...just your kid. There are no baby whisperers around...he isn't telling anyone."

Ya know what I said to that piece of pasta? Nothing. I drowned it in water in the sink. Take that loser pasta.

Apparently I'm crazy.

Anyways, making dinner, I made P and Thane French fries. I slipped up and had a tiny big to see if they were warm, but then I stopped before I ate 10. One little bit as a slip up....I call that win.

I didn't even let myself look at Oreos at Target. They are currently my enemy.

I plan on eating more food tomorrow than today. I actually have food now, so we should be good to go.

So day one done. Well kinda. I'm going to bed soon so I don't shove more food in my face...




No comments:

Post a Comment