Friday, January 24, 2014

Day 5...The Binge.

It was pizza day today.

Little Caesars.

Man..when you have only eaten chicken, tuna, lettuce, fruits and veggies for 5 days, the smell of that pizza sure makes your mouth water.

I left for a bus run...walked by the HUGE stack of pizzas, and didn't touch a single one.

Got in the van...the van that had just brought 30 pizzas from Little Caesars. I'm surprised I didn't gain weight just from smelling it.

mmmmmmm...

Then I have to go to Starbucks to get a coworker.

Starbucks.

Come on.

Fast forward to me being back to work...I make my lunch (chicken and broccoli) and get back to work- ignoring the pizza and its terrific smell.

I walk back into the kitchen after I finished my lunch and I couldn't help it. 

I gave in.

I stuck my fork in the most delicious food I have had in 5 days...and then keep stuffing my face. I only stopped because I ran out of food.

I'm sure if you had seen me at the moment I looked like a weirdo. Grin on my face...probably nodding my head thinking "my god..this is good. This is gooooooood."

Pineapple is amazing.

I binged on Pineapple. Is that possible?

Day 5...still haven't cheated. Boom.

Well, I guess I don't know if pineapple is on the list of ok food for the cleanse, but it's fruit..so I don't care.

I worked out 4/5 days this work week. I gave myself Thursday off. My body needed it. Gotta listen to that old lady sometimes...


No comments:

Post a Comment