Sunday, January 26, 2014

Day 7- Stats Day

I usually weigh myself for real on Sundays...but I weigh myself every morning. It helps me stay on track and shows me if I did a good job the day before or if I should work harder the current day.

This morning I woke up excited to get on the scale.

Excited.

Who does that?

I am down 4lbs since the cleanse...and 6 since the 1st. 4 isn't much for the cleanse, I've heard of people losing a lot more. I'm not done yet, and even if I only lose 4...I'm pretty ok with that.

Well actually...no. I want to lose 3 more. Then I'm at Pre Parker weight again. A year and 3 weeks later...I'm back. :)

I'm almost back but man does my body not look the same. Weird how having a kid and then getting said kid cut out of you really changes your body. Huh.

Thank you to everyone who has kept me on track.

All your Facebook comments, asking me how its going at work, texts messages, or bringing it up when I see you out..keep me on track. If I am considering cheating on this I stop and think, " Ughh...then I have to blog about how I cheated." Those are not words I'd like to type. Blogging about this cleanse has been the reason I'm successful. Thank you for making me be accountable to all of you!

Thanks for reading the random crap that comes out of my head.

I am also down at least .5 inches everywhere. I haven't taken official measurements yet, I will do that on Wednesday night, but quick ones showed at least half an inch. I think it was a whole inch on my ass.

Boom.

So far, not a lot lost, but I already feel different. I feel better in my jeans. I feel better in my sweatpants! I am seeing results, more results than I have seen in a very long time.

I'm fully invested.

I might have to actually get that tattoo....

Food today on my cheat day:

Breakfast: Biggest Loser Pancakes with a dollop of syrup. Not the best? But for being on the cleanse they weren't too bad. It was better than drinking a shake and watching the boys enjoy their pancakes.

Lunch: Tuna with plain greek yogurt and cucumber on a whole wheat sandwich thin. It was awesome. Thank you Shelly for the idea! Sorry Frannie...this may be my lunch a lot in the near future.

Snack: grapes and banana oatmeal cookies. They were awesome. They are literally just 3 smashed bananas and a cup of rolled oats. Cook at 350 for 15 mins and boom. delicious healthy cookie!

Dinner: chicken linguine. awesome and easy sauce. Just chicken broth and corn starch.  Pinterest win. oh and zucchini fries....not the best? I didn't enjoy the mushy texture. Sweet potato fries are better in my opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment