Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Day 2

Went well again.

I got on the elliptical when P went down...and man did I not want to be there.

I watch Scandal when I work out...that pretty much makes me stay working out for 40 minutes, at least.

Today, I thought I heard Parker wake up from his nap after 10 minutes. I was totally ok with getting off to go hang out with him. I stopped...ran upstairs....sleeping.

Damnit. I made myself get back on the elliptical and finished my workout. Then I wanted to watch another episode, so I did 43 more minutes!!

Ha! Jokes. I was a sweaty mess. I'll watch it tomorrow.

I didn't cheat at all today. Pretty impressive. Especially considering I walked into work and there were like 6 bagels, cookies, and good bread sitting in the kitchen. I just yelled at Craig about it and walked out.

Go me.

Breakfast: Eggs with turkey and green peppers. It was amazing.

Lunch: Meal replacement shake

Dinner: leftover Chicken fajita.

Snack: 3 hard boiled eggs, and soon to be grapes before I go to bed.

I am thinking this weekend I will make spaghetti with turkey and wheat noodles. But now that I say that..maybe not. I happen to like spaghetti a LOT and I'm not sure I can stop after 1 cup of noodles.  So there that goes....

After I showered from my workout today I was thinking that I should work out again when I get home to get a full hour in today. I was hoping I'd become obsessed with working out. I could use a good 2 months of being obsessed with it.

Sadly, now that I am home...the ambition of doing those last 20ish minutes is gone. Its still early though...maybe I will.

I think that is why I'm so determined to finish this cleanse though. If I can do 10 days...I can do 50 pounds. Right?

That's the hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment