Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Year of Pam

Everyone makes New Years Resolutions...and sticks with them for about 2 weeks. If that. I usually stick with mine for about one week. If I'm lucky. This year WILL be different. I actually have already put in my planner: Check up on resolutions and highlighted it. So therefore...there is a monthly reminder that I need to get my ass back in gear if I want to achieve anything this year! So with that said...

This will be The Year of Pam. 

What? Ya, you read that right. The Year of Pam. In Chinese years it is the Year of the Dragon. In Mayan years, it is the end of the world. In Pam years...this one is mine. 

I feel that I often put the things that I want on the back burner because I am too worried about what other people need/want. My life is in high gear because I can't say no. I need to slow down my life, so I am going to.

Resolution 1: Every year I say I am going to lose weight. Every year I end up gaining weight. NOT this year. I work in a workout facility and am at the heaviest I have ever been. Pathetic? Yes. I will be working out at least 3 days a week during my break. Not only will this get my butt in the gym and hopefully help me get rid of some of this flab, but it will also make me actually take a break while at work. If I don't workout on my break, I either work through my break or I run errands- at high speed. So not only will working out 3 days a week help my physically- it will help me emotionally. Good. 

Resolution 2: Stop talking and actually do it. The ETSY site I mean. If you have read a few of my blogs, you know that I constantly talk about selling my homemade cards. This year...I'm going to do it. I hope to have it up by this summer. I plan to spend some time every week making a card or two and build up a stock pile so I can put a lot on the site. Thanks to Pinterest, I will not only be selling cards but a few other items such as gift tags and coasters...and whatever else I decide to make. :)

Resolution 3: Make this year an eventful year. In my blog yesterday, I had a hard time thinking of what went down in 2011...which means that I didn't do many eventful things. So I will create a To-Do List, because that is what I do, on fun things that I will either do with Thane, friends, or on my own. Maybe I'll even take pictures of said eventful things and make a photo book out of them. Because that is also what I do. 

Resolution 4: BLOG MORE!!! Enough said. :)

Til tomorrow.......

Peace Out
-Pam

1 comment:

  1. Love it. Good luck on your resolutions!! Great idea putting it in your planner...because we all know you are crazy about that thing :) And I agree...I need to see you more in 2012!!!!!

    ReplyDelete