Friday, January 6, 2012

What I'm Going to Do With my Winnings :)

I have started the Biggest Loser competition with 20 of my friends on Facebook, 20 so far...who knows how many will be in the group by Monday!! I am beyond excited about it.

I'm going to win. Just saying ;)

But seriously, I just decided that when we end in April- if I have lost a good amount of inches. Wait...rephrase. WHEN I have lost a good amount of inches I am going to treat myself to an outfit from Pinterest. 

I was pinning a few things tonight to My Style board and I thought...."hmm. What am I ever going to do with these?" So now I know. I'm going to reward myself with them. :) What better motivation than cute preplanned outfits AND the money from the Biggest Loser pot to pay for them! :)

In all reality it is going to be hard to win. I have 19 other pretty dedicated ladies to compete with, but that is the best part! I am a pretty competitive person, so this will bring that out in me and force to stay on track. I need to stay on track this time.

Let's take a second and pick some outfits out....


I am SO in love with this outfit. If you actually click on the link, the dress is outrageous. Soooo expensive. So this one may just be a dream, but I'd love to wear stuff like this next summer :)

Next.....

I am all about these types of shirts right now because I can wear my boots with the leggings. It is the only way I can wear my boots because my legs are too fat to wear jeans with them...sooooo after April hopefully I could? Anyways. Dig this outfit.

Last one....
This is something I would never wear now. I do dark colors, not gray or white. So saying that...this is probably the outfit I would reward myself with. Something out of my box.I am in love with wearing scarves. :)

that is it for now.

Good luck fellow Biggest Loser friends. Enjoy your last weekend..cause next week..we start our journey to being Skinny Bitches! <3.

Workout Today: Walked with Bernie and Thane for about 20 minutes outside. I forgot my gym bag at home..sooooo I didn't have much of a choice. Bernie liked it :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Pam, sorry, I'm totally blog stalking you, but holy crap, can you be my stylist?!!! WOW! LOVE the outfits. And good luck with your Biggest Loser stuff - what a great reward idea! :) Hope you're doing well, in general and Happy New Year!
    Sarah (Mani) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...Stalk all you want Sarah!! Thanks for reading my random thoughts :)

    Those styles came from Pinterest!! Are you on it?! If not....get on it. Trust me. It's amazing.

    I hope the Biggest Loser really works...keep your fingers crossed for me!!

    Happy stalking...and Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete