Sunday, January 22, 2012

What a Great Day :)

I had my first Thirty-One Party tonight!! )Thanks Trena for hosting...and for the pizza!

I think it went really well. I was really thankful to have two of my best friends there, who have been to SO many parties. Not only did they make my first party easier, because I knew them, they also provided me with some good feedback about my presentation. I plan to switch some things up and shorten it down a bit next time. Because let's be serious..that is the worst part of Direct Sales shows...the spiel. I try to make it short and sweet...but we all know I like to talk :)

I got THREE bookings off of it. They are all catalog show..but that is totally fine with me. These products sell themselves, so I really think the hostess will still be successful! I'm so excited :)

Anways....I had a great weekend. Friday I hung out with Thane...and did nothing. Saturday was my work Christmas party at the Kalahari in Wisconsin Dells. It was more fun than I expected. It was really nice to hang out with Thane, and not be sitting on our couch. Ya know? We never get to hang out and play air hockey....or play other games against each other. It was really fun :)

I went out with some friends when we got back from the Dells and ended up winning some things at a Silent Auction that I had no plan on really winning. Opps. At least it went towards a really good cause...so its worth it.

Now I have to actually get another tattoo though. (I won a gift card to a tat place) Scary. I love them when they are done...but to sit through the process bloooooooooooooows. Ow. The last one I got was bruised for 2 weeks because the owner pushed SO hard during the process. Then I ended up taking off the bandage too early and pulled some of the ink out. FML. I did not get it touched up though. The only person who sees it is me..and Thane. and he doesnt care....its not worth the pain. Oh the pain. Your hip is SO painful. SO are you ribs. I almost passed out with that one.

Why do I want another one again??

Oh ya. They are addicting. Thats why.

Enough said. Doing it.

ok- my Pinterest find for today:
Dear Friends-
Someone get married so I can make you this.
Love-
Your Pinterest Obsessed Friend. <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment