Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy Birthday TT!!!!

It's Sunday. Ugg. That means tomorrow is Monday. Double Ugg.

I hate Mondays. Ugg.

I don't feel much like blogging tonight. I want to be off the computer by 9:30 so I can read my new Shape magazine. 

The Biggest Loser starts tomorrow and I'm going to be on my way to being in better shape. I was going to say skinny...but shit. If I just start to feel better about myself...I'll be happy. I have been very uphappy with me for so long, I'm not sure if I remember what it's like to be satisfied with your body. 

I am not looking for "ohh Pam..your beautiful." Yada yada...I'm just being real. I want to feel better. I want to look better. I want to be strong again. This challenge..and all my friends doing it, is going to help me get back to being that! WOO!!!! Love you guys!!!!
So anyways. I decided I want to read more. I got a Kindle and I finished The Help on it, and then bought a Chelsea Handler book..and I stopped reading. I don't think I like it enough. So I'll be moving on. 

I would like to read at least 12 books this year. Some people's resolutions are that they want to read like 25 books. WHAT?! How?! Even when I'm totally engrossed in a book, which does happen a lot, I still don't always have time to read it. I have stopped the staying up til midnight to read thing. I can't handle it the next day. 

I'm so old.

I have also started following a few more blogs..I love them. I can't get enough :)

My friend Leslie started a blog a few weeks ago. She is a new mom to one fantasticically cute little girl. Her blog is a real account of what being a new parent is all about. I love that she isn't worried about people judging her, she writes what she thinks. I love that. We all worry about what other people think too much...who cares?! It isn't their life..it's mine! So anyways...check her blog out. It's pretty awesome.  You'll be glad you did :)

The Cupcake in my Belly

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite people:TT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


She is totally going to hate me for putting this up..but it is one of my favorite pictures of all time. It was taking in some random bathroom at my bachelorette party :) 

Her birthday party was last night. We were out til 4. Clearly I love this girl to keep my old lady ass out til that time.

Happy Birthday Tanya...only 3 more years til you have to get a new drivers license!

Peace out!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out :) And I feel the same way about my body- it has been over a year since I have looked at it and felt like "yea, I look good". This BL challenge will help both of us!

    ReplyDelete