Monday, January 16, 2012

Productive Day

I had today off. Wow..did I get a lot done.


I got my Thirty-One business in order. I am pretty excited about the new catalog. The new prints are beyond cute. I may need to get a few new things for myself :)


I really need to get some more parties on my calendar though....anyone want to have one!? A book party would work too....this stuff sells itself. That is how cute it is. Feburary's special is pretty awesome. Spend $31 and get any item at 31% off!

www.mythirtyone.com/PamelaSutter check it out :)

So anyways, besides getting my Thirty-One life in order, I worked on a Pinterest craft. :) It is not as cool as I had hoped, but it's something. I wanted more Valentine's Day decorations, so I decided to just make one!  Here you go!


Like I said, not my favorite, but it got the creative itch out of me today! I had everything I needed laying around, so it didn't even cost me anything. Score.

I learened a very valuable lesson this weekend. I cannot drink like I used to..or at least I should really stay away from Spotted Cow. Ugg. I have never been that sick. I couldn't shake it....my head was beyond foggy the entire day. Horrible. Horrible. I will never again have that many Cows.

I had a Pampered Chef party. I didn't think I'd be so excited to get Pampered Cheft stuff, but I am $50 away from getting $400 in free products and I CAN'T WAIT!!! There are so many things I want, I think the $400 would cover it :)

So anyways here is my Pinterest find for today...


What my Bernie Boo looked like only 3.5 short years ago. <3.

My Workout: Ugg...umm nothing. I didn't work today.....opps.

No comments:

Post a Comment