Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's a Beautiful Day in Mr. Rodger's Neighborhood

So the new Geico commercial...with the wwweeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiii pig  zip lining. It was just on. I just died laughing. God that pig is awesome.

Imagine if you were zip lining...enjoying the scenery when all of a sudden.. "WWWWWEEEEEEEEEIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!" and a pig with pinwheels comes zipping by you. Ok, first off...WHY does he have pinwheels?! and why is it SO funny??! I love it.

Next. The new Aaron Rodgers commercial. OMG. I love that man. Besides him being beyond sexy, hes just a good guy!! Haven't seen it?

Here you go.... Aaron Rodgers- Sex Pot :)

Too funny.

There is an Aaron Rodgers show on TV right now. It's fate. I was meant to blog about him tonight. mmm...Let's be serious...who can pull off those god-awful yellow pants better than him? No one.

So all I want to blog about again is my workout...but I won't because I know you're probably all like "Seriously Pam? Ugg. Enough."

So let's just keep it simple..I havee worked my butt of the past two days. I hope it pays off. I have to take a break tomorrow before I kill my legs though. I am so sore...but whatever....I'll be back at it on Thursday :)

Workout Today: woke up at 6- Jillian's 30 Day Shred. 30 min on the treadmill, speed 3.5 and incline from 3.5 all the way up to 13.5. Boom.

1 comment:

  1. Kicking my butt on the workouts lady! Way to go. And...I love love love that Pig!

    ReplyDelete