Friday, January 27, 2012

Best. Night. Ever.

I had the best night I've had yet this year last night. 

Eric Church was in Madison...and I was there. I love rocking out to his music in my car. Oh man...in concert....even better. 

I've been to several of his concerts, but this was the first one where he actually sang a lot of songs off of his new album Chief. I have never rocked out so hard. Thane was embarrassed. I was too after I realized there were several rows of people who could see me and I'm sure they were thinking "what the hell is wrong with that girl!? Is she having a seizure?!!?" buuuut then I got over worrying and got absorbed in the song again.

He almost didn't play my all time favorite song of his. Springsteen. Ultimate rock out song for me. (I just typed snog on accident an almost left it because it's a funny word;) BUUUT he played it during his encore. Thank god :)

Enjoy......
Best Song Ever- Eric Church Springsteen


On to more important things...drunk 21 year old girls.

You are NOT at a county fair. Which if you were....you have every right to get just hamburger wasted. (ask Katie;) County fairs sell beer for pretty cheap and in a box that you can later wear as a hat. Get drunk! It's fun....just don't get in a fight and lose teeth and have the cops called.

You are in a building. In Madison, WI. Not bumfuckIowa. (I've been to a concert in bumfuckIowa and you have to get drunk just to deal with your surroundings...) You should not be so wasted by 7pm that you can barely keep your eyes open and your friend doesn't trust you to hold your own ticket.

Seriously. This girl...ugg. She was swaying in the bathroom line, trying to budge me. Little tidbit. Do NOT try to budge me when I have to pee and I'm anxious to get back to the show. I will knock your shit out and go Milwaukee Ghetto Pam on you. I'm legit. Then she was yelling at people to hurry up. Seriously? There are like 8 stalls...and 2 lines going in. shut your pie hole. You're probably the reason they had to bring security in to stop the fights. (I'm totally serious. People were fighting in the bathroom. Cripes.) 


So THEN. Ugg. This girl ends up in line behind me to buy beer. Ya...you need beer. Go get some water. She is so drunk that she can't even see straight and is squinting at the menu. Which is electronic now..and kept changing screens. She was SO confused. I loved it. 


There were people throwing up in the stands. Seriously? Ok..I'll admit. The main reason I didn't get super drunk is because I did that once for his concerts....and I hated myself for it. Whats the point of going to a concert of someone you can't wait to see...and then not remember a single thing the next day? Nope. Never again. I've learned my lesson. 


Guess I'm not 21 anymore ;)


Woah....I have to go on Pinterest!? Sigh.....hold on :)


Wow....perfect picture....


I love being country :) I wouldn't change it for anything.


annnnnnd because I found this and it is SOOOOO me.......
AS soon as the snow is gone.


Have a good day all!!!! Sorry its SO long! :)

3 comments:

  1. Pam...can I just say I love you?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha.....is that a good you love me? or a "Really Pam!? Good thing I'm your only friend" love me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hamburger wasted! Had such a great time! I will be the one having the seizure when we go see Jason :)

    ReplyDelete