Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tomorrow is the BIG Day

Tomorrow I begin one resolution. "Workout at least 3 times a week." Why didn't I start today you scold? Well...I had the day off!!!!!!! 

Man, such an eventful day. I dropped off THREE bags of clothes to Goodwill. Which loops back to my resolution...they were all clothes that I can no longer wear. I blame it on the gravitational pull of the moon. That stinking MOON! Ugg. Clearly it has gotten a little stronger, and made my body mass expand a bit. Just a bit. But enough so that none of my old clothes fit anymore. I plan to call Bruce Willis and come up with some plan to fix this. Maybe I'll call Ben too. See what he is up to. Liv...forget her.

So anyways. At Goodwill I found a few boxes and a cute snowman statue. The boxes I am currently painting to put in my scrapbook room. It will hold ribbon that is too small or doesn't have a hole in it to fit on my little spindle thing I made. I also got a cool square picture frame. I'm turning it into a chalkboard. Excited!

Next. I went to Home Depot. I had to get chalkboard spray paint, hot pink spray paint (to paint baskets) and a 2x8 to make a sign I'm working on for Valentine's Day. Lemme tell you what. You earn a man card if you carry your own lumber out of Home Depot. "Where did you park?"-guy "Um...at the other end of the lot." "Oh! Ok." Looks around..."Do you want me to get you a cart or someone to help you with this piece of lumber?" "Well, no. I got it? Thanks though!"- me confused why he thinks I need help carrying one lousy piece of wood. "Hey no problem!" Grins like an idiot and clearly thinks I'm tough shit. 

So then I go to the parking lot, set the board down, open the car door..."HA! How is that going to work!?" I turn to some older guy grinning like I'm an idiot girl who bought a board that clearly won't fit in her car and she should have thought ahead and brought her husband's truck. "Ohhhh don't you worry! My trunk folds down!" "Ohhhh!" Says the impressed old guy. "Nice work!" 

Seriously? Like I said on Facebook..if only these guys knew I was doing a sweet girly craft for Valentine's Day. Heehee.

THEN! I met Lilliana!!!!! My friend Staci's new baby girl. She is beyond cute...and that hair! They said she has a mullet. I love it!!! I told them they have to take pictures of it before it goes away! but seriously, that is how much hair she has! They are so much in love with her...its awesome. 

Even better? Hearing Staci's account of child birth....I am ok with not going through it right now! I'll just go visit Lilli and get my fix. ;)

Then I had lunch with my love...on a bucket...in a tore up conference room...downtown. Romance at its finest :) Whatever...I'll take it. 

So what am I doing tomorrow? I am working out!!!! I have decided the only way I'm going to lose weight, and be good at it is if I still eat...but just not so damn much! Portion control. I tried weight watchers recently and I couldn't do it. I just never gave it my all. Well...I am doing it on  my own. 

I need a game plan for my workouts. So tomorrow. Ugg tomorrow. Andrea help me. Well. If I get time, I will do 45 minutes on the tredmill. If I don't have time, I will do 35-40 minutes. Bottom line..I WILL workout. Damnit.

That is all for today loves!

Have a great night :)

3 comments:

  1. Yes you will work out :) I think just doing some cardio for now is fine, but definitely will want to start lifting weights as well. The more muscle you have the more fat you burn! Maybe do 2 days of cardio and 1 day of weights, or visa versa. But don't try to get ahead of yourself right away. Start slow otherwise you'll just feel defeated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! Bump it to high on your priority list if it's important to you! I just bought a DVD set, Jeff and I started doing it together (on Day 3 of a 60 day ex program). So far I like it. . .something different in the dead of winter anyway. If you want to know more, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want to know my experiences during childbirth?? lol I did 25 minutes of circuit training yesterday and am still paying for it today!

    ReplyDelete