Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Opps. Still Fat.

Well today was the big day...and I went shopping. 

UGGG. This is EXACTLY why I am still fat. 

The Scrapbook Superstore is going out of business and today was the 3rd day of their sale. In my head, I HAD to go. All of the good stuff would have been gone! Legit reason in my head.

The problem. I am so easy to talk out of working out. 

Crap. Go ahead. Judge away. I'm judging me. *stupid me.*

I was looking at some old pictures on facebook...if that isn't motivation I don't know what is. I think I should print some of them out from when Thane and I stared dating. I had pretty arms then. Now I have blobey arms. I have old lady arms. I am NOT an old lady. 

If my friend who has a bum knee can get her ass off her couch and go workout through the pain in her knee.. I..someone who is totally healthy, knock on wood, can do the same. Damnit.

Ok. Pep talk! Boom. Title Belt. I should...go to bed? Ugg. Ok....someone text me tomorrow and be all like "Hey Pam. Remember the pictures from your 21st birthday? Nice Arms!!!!" Then I'll go to the gym for sure. Can it be around like 11:30? Thanks guys.

I promise. This isn't turning into a weight loss blog. My blog can't have a steady topic. I'm too random for that. Silly. 

On another note. I really want to open a scrapbook store. Sigh. I know of a great building, well the spot at least, I have never been in it. It is here in MH on Main Street. My coworker Tracey can have a yarn corner...:) If I had any idea how to run a business I would be so all over it. Sigh. Just another dream. 

I'm done making myself feel like poop. Night all.

Judge me. It may be the only way to get me in the gym!!!! <3.

5 comments:

  1. Love you Pammy. I will text you tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will this make you feel better...yesterday you said you want to work out 3 days a week. Well starting tomorrow, there is 3 days left of this week. Thur. Fri. Sat. You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old lady advice: Sometimes you have to follow your dream (the Scrapbook Store idea). Getting the money together isn't easy but if you wait until you are old to follow your dreams it gets harder to pay off the debts. When you are younger not only is time on your side, so is energy, motivation, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today is the day! You go girl! Text me after you work out, you will be so glad you did. Let your health and well being be your goal vs. weight loss. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the kind words!!! and Katey- I'm going to walk Bernie on Saturday! :) Good thinking!

    Judy- I think I will look more into it. You make a great point.

    ReplyDelete