Friday, January 20, 2012

A Letter to Those People Who Made My Week Special...

Dear Guy in the Oldsmobile-

I am sorry that I am driving a 4-wheel drive truck and only going 30 miles an hour on PD. If you didn't notice though sir...the road is totally covered in snow and maybe ice? So my bad. Sorry I was clutching the wheel at 10 & 2, and desperately cleaning the windshield because it kept fogging up. Thank you for passing me though. I was very annoyed at first, because as I said...the road was totally snow covered. But hey...you have an Oldsmobile! You're indestructible! You cut down on my stress level with you no longer being on my ass.

I'm not going to lie though....if I had driven past you down the road, and you were in the ditch...I may just giggle and drive slowly by you...while honking my horn.

Love-
Freaked out Wisconsin Driver Lady.

Dear Lady at MHTC-

I don't appreciate how you talked to me the other day when I tried to cancel our cable. It was very annoying to hear you tell me more than once that my name is no where on the account and therefore I couldn't do anything. Might I add that the tone of voice you used made me think you think my marriage is a sham. Because obviously, any married couple would have both names on the account right?

When you asked me why we were switching, I was honest. Your DVR plan sucks..we found better. Your once again raised prices with no better sevice....we've had enough. So when you scoffed at me and said, "You found someone cheaper?  I doubt that." that made me a liiiiittle upset.

My favorite part of our conversation was when I asked you the difference between a 4MB and 6MB internet connection speed. Your reply in a annoyed tone of...."2 MBs" was really appreciated. I KNOW how to subtract..that was not my question. The fact that you didn't know the difference was very annoyng.

I'm not going to lie. the entire conversation with you made me want to scream. You are a small town business.....have a small town attitude. Don't act like you are from the city and have no time for me.

In short. You were a bitch. If I remembered your name...I'd file a complaint.

Love-
Annoyed Customer.

Meh- lets get to the good stuff

My Pins for the Day:


hahahaa....sooo true

And then one more because it makes me feel better about my day...


So true..and so important for me to remember.

Drive safe tonight guys!!!

Workout: 25 min on the elliptical and 20 min on the treadmill.

Loves.

3 comments:

  1. I would complain anyways. Just give day and time you called. She needs to know she can't talk to customers that way. And you should say when they employ people like that it makes you glad you are switching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good point Katie...I may do that. She was SO rude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Katie. Call their customer support and ask to talk to a manager. They should have recorded the call anyways, so just ask them to go back to the tape if they have questions about it. That's just ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete