Monday, January 2, 2012

50th Post Baby!

This is my 50th post! Not such a huge milestone if you consider that I wanted to blog everyday since I posted my first blog. But 50 it is! 

I feel like I have this problem a lot. I start something and then don't finish it. This blog is a perfect example. 

I keep adding resolutions to 2012. I want to learn how to sew and make a patchwork quilt. 

I once spent my *entire* winter break from college, so that is like a month, cutting out squares for a quilt. My mom told me she would show me how to sew...but still has not had enough time to tackle that task. That was literally 5 years ago. Maybe 4, Either way...a long time ago. Those scraps are still at my moms, in a basket behind the couch, under an inch of dust. Opps.

I tried to start a To-Do list for 2012 to help make my life more exciting. I haven't come up with much. 

I do want to take a class or two at Archivers. I want to learn how to use stamping in card making and other useful techniques. They just never have the classes on days I can do it! Before I forget, I'm going to take a quick break and see if any classes are coming up. 

BRB.

Found one!!!! If they ever answer their phone I will be signing up to do this: http://www.archiversonline.com/events/374  

Excited, but nervous too. I don't like going into new situations and doing things I have no idea how to do...I dislike it even more when I am alone! Anyone want to come with me on Jan 19th? 5:30-8? Lame that this is literally the only day I can do it. BUT it is a day I can do it...so I'm going to. maybe my goal will be to attend a class once a month, schedule permitting. 

I am all signed up! The only person in the class. Geesh. That makes me feel even cooler. 

So the more I try to come up with things for Thane and I to do together, the more things I think of that I want to do and I know he would hate doing. Ha. opps. Any ideas on a good couple fun thing? It doesn't have to cost a lot...just something. 

Ta ta for now!

GO BADGERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment