Wednesday, January 11, 2012

"Can't" Sucks.

So I had nothing to blog about tonight and then I rememberd this book my sister gave me a few years ago. It is called Be.

It is a book of quotes where on one page it says "Be (something inspriational) and the other page is a quote that goes a long with that. I decided that if I were blogblocked I would look through this book and see what jumps out me.

Today I opened it up right to the page where the quote was "Clear your mind of can't."

I am so sick of posting about our challenge..and I'm sure you are too. So warning: Stop reading if you are so over it too.

How approriate for my life at this moment!?

That is my biggest obstacle.

Can't.

I'm so over that word. It has inhibited me for so long..and now I'm done with it.

Can't workout because I have something more important to do.

Can't try somethign new because I'm nervous about not being good at it.

Can't say what I think because I'm scared to hear what people have to say about it.

Those are the 3 major can'ts that are currently sucking the fun out of my life.

Too bad I'm so over that word. So therefore, so over those 3 things.

Too bad I'm sticking to a workout routine now.

Too bad that I'm taking a card making class next week-something I've wanted to do for a while but have been too nervous to try.

Too bad...ok the last one? I think I'll always have that problem...but I was on a roll so I threw it in there.

Anyways. Done with my rant. Here is my new favorite Pinterest find for today:


Soooo true.


Night all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment