Sunday, July 31, 2011

What a Week...

Whew!!! What an awesome weekend!!! I don't think I have logged this many friend hours in a long time and I loved it. I haven't blogged since like Wednesday? Maybe Tuesday? I don't know...I've been having too much fun. :)

Wednesday night..I missed a dress fitting appointment with my friend Erika and Tanya bc I had to talk to some parent about their child being uber inappropriate. Ugg. So they came back after the fitting to kidnap me and take me to the bar. We discovered something FANTASTIC...$1.50 MGDs!! It was Ladies Night! Main Street has a bunch of new specials because the bar is constantly dead and they are trying to get people to come back. Well I'm coming back! It was also Mexican Night! Winner winner chicken dinner! Best quesidillas EVER. It gets better....the bartender apparently takes shots starting on his 3rd hour being there...and then every hour after. Why wouldn't he give us free shots!? Jackpot!

Thursday night...Back to Main Street. We played 7-14-21 and I had to buy. That sucked, but my one purchase lasted the whole game! Which is sad because that tells you how many games we played. :/

Friday night...we all went to a tractor pull in Mazo, which apparently was the place to be! I was kinda bored so I focused my night on other things :) I think I was pretending that I was 19 again this week :) Everyone needs that now and again..The tractor pull was actually pretty cool. the first round sucks, it is tiny tractors. Then the trucks start...and then after that the huge loud tractors begin. I may sound country..but it was fun to watch! I don't understand why someone would put so much money into it though...I'd expect the payouts to be few n far between.

Saturday was by far the best time. Mud Volleyball!!!! We got second place!!! (Maybe it was out of 3 people, but whatever. We rocked.) I can not believe how long it took to clean off, with cold water, and a hose where only the "pressure washer" setting worked. Uggg...but whatever. It was worth it.

Sunday- family get together with my mom's side. I love them...it was a fantastic time. My cousin is pregnant and ridiculously cute. :)

Such a fantastic 5 days...and now tomorrow back to reality. Monday. I hate Mondays. I hope I am in a better mood tomorrow than I was last Monday. GRRAAARRRRRRR!! Now I'm out. Shark Week is starting!!!!

Ps. Thanks to those of you who voted. Majority said you would buy cards from me...the other said Maybe So...which I think means no. :) I'm working on getting a few cards made and then see what happens. Thanks to all of you who have been so supportive!

No comments:

Post a Comment