Tuesday, July 19, 2011

ETSY Bound.

Today is an important day. Today...I made 3 of the same cards. My cousin got me all pumped up to start an ETSY site so tonight I had to make a bridal shower card, and I though..why not make as many as I can? I ran out of the main paper, so I could only make 3, but whatever. They turned out way better than I thought they would. :) Maybe I won't be too bad at this!

The idea is to sell the cards in bundles of 5 and the buyers can decide what 5 they want. Customization is totally an option (colors, dates, graphic, etc.). I have found something I really enjoy doing and I hope I can find time to keep doing it! If I can make some side money doing it..why not?! I decided to turn our spare room into my "scrapbook room." I have so much crap and right now it is sprawled out all over a table..super annoying.

The plan: first off..have Thane hook up the TV in that room so I don't go crazy in the silence. That is the big plan...I need a TV. I will try to figure out how to store my stuff easily and inexpensively. There are some amazing rooms that people have, but I can't imagine how much they have spent to get it that way. :/ I'd have to be super serious and making a little bit of money to have rooms like them. 

Woah. Look at this woman's room. scroll over drawers, it shows you what is in them! Insane. what does she do with all of this!? I bet she is that super annoying kind of person who randomly makes people frames that they will never use. At least you can throw a card away if you want to and not feel bad about it!

So Thane has a consultation tomorrow. X-Rays before hand..and then talk to the hand guy. Ugg...I really hope he isn't laid up for long. I hear it can be a long recovery when you cut your tendon. He can't be laid up long. He got up at 8 today....and was going crazy by 11. I'm pretty sure he even read my blog. A sure sign he is bored!

Sorry guys..I know this is short :) Blog more later! I think I'm going to check ETSY out!

<3 Pam

2 comments:

  1. YEA :D So excited for you! Well, about the cards, not about Thane's hand :/ Hope he has a speedy recovery and doesn't drive himself (and you :P) insane in the meantime!!

    p.s. that woman's room is insane. honestly I hope you don't get that crazy....although I can see it in your (very) distant future ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way dude...she is crazy! I have to admit I am jealous...but ya know. Too much money!!

    ReplyDelete