Saturday, July 9, 2011

"I Just Had Sex..."

is a really awkward ringtone. I first heard this video from Erika and think it is the funniest song literally ever made. Wait.....woah. did you guys think I would literally post that I just had sex? I am married....we don't do that anymore. Geesh you guys. 

Anyways, I found the ringtone and instantly set it as Thane's ringtone thinking it would be really funny when he called me. Well it is...unless you're in the grocery store. The first time it went off I was in an aisle behind a lady and her like 8 yr old daughter. Dirty looks all around. I have never answered my phone that quickly in my life.

Heehee...I am listening to it right now.. ha! 

When I first got the ringtone something went wrong with my phone and it got set it for all my calls and couldn't figure out how to fix it. NOT cool when your phone starts blaring "I just had seeeeeeexxxxxx" and it is your mom. Shudder.

I obsessively check my phone at work to make sure it is on vibrate bc that is exactly what I need my kids to hear. Not that Thane calls me during the day, unless it is an emergency, but still. That ONE time my phone won't be on silent I am sure the entire camp will be by my phone and I will be on the opposite side of the room. Ugg.

Maybe I should just change his ringtone? Maybe I'll do that..good idea. Here is the video. I love Akon...Akon SNL skit

So I know I haven't been blogging a lot lately. Not ok with me, but weird how sometimes sleep take priority over writing my thoughts for the whole world to read. Sigh. I am clearly working too much. I don't know how I am going to handle having a 40/hr a week job...if I ever get a job. Moral of this paragraph? I need to blog more. I need to not quit on something....I have been quitting a lot lately. Opps.

Peace out every one...hope you're weekend is awesome so far :)

<3 Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment