Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My View on Teen Mom...

Dear Amber on Teen Mom- you suck at life. You are trying to move because people in your town are not harassing you at Walmart? What did you expect??! You are a horrible mom...do you think that Gary is going to let you take Leah to whatever town you are moving to!? No way lady. UGG. How is he going to make sure that Leah has clean clothes and diapers? Stupid girl. 

On that note- I can't imagine how hard it would be to have a kid when you're in high school. I know a lot of people do it now...what else is there to do in small towns besides drink and have sex? Well, apparently when I was in high school we had a lot more going on so we didn't have to worry about that. You wouldn't be able to go to all the football/basketball games you wanted to because you'd have a kid to do something with. I don't think I would have been able to play volleyball, which was one of the things I lived for while I was in school. I can't imagine how upset I would be! I'm still too selfish at 26 to have a kid..and I am like 10x less selfish now than I was at 16! I literally get sad thinking about all the stuff I would have had to miss. I know my parents would have helped me out...but only to the point that they should have as grandparents. They would not have stepped in to be the parents, which I think would have been the right thing for them to do!

I can see where these girls come from where they still want to go out and have fun with their friends..they are 16-18! They are doing what they are programed to do! Party and live life. Ugg...safe sex people! My kids will wear a chastity belt from the age of 11 on. Don't go "oh Pam! 11?!" Ya. 11. I work with kids..I know what goes down. I was blown away by the things my 8th graders that I coached had to say. They made me blush! So yes. Chastity belt.11.No grandbabies for me until after a fantastic wedding...when they are 30.

And now Caitylin and Tyler?! How are they 17 or 18 whatever and never had a job?! I had to get a job so that I could get a car. Or did I get a car because I had a job? I don't remember. I just know that my mom got really sick of having my dad drive her to work because I had to use her truck everyday. :) If any of you are under 16 I recommend you using that one to get a car. It works! So anyways, these 2 moved into their own house and they just now realize that they need jobs. Um...how did you think you're going to pay your bills? Sometimes I wonder about them...

Oh Amber blah blah. You suck. but Leah's Halloween costume is adorable.

Ok and Maci? Why would you want to have a joint party with your baby daddy?? That seems like the worst idea in the history of bad ideas. 

Ok I'm done, I wanna go read for a bit. Later gators!

2 comments:

  1. I love Maci :) And, Caitlynn and Tyler. They have savings from their millions made from doing teen mom, and have no child to support! Amber does suck at life! Well said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't watch that show anymore. The people on it are just too stupid for me. Kind of reminds me of some real-life stupid people. Ick.

    ReplyDelete