Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tramp Stamps

I want a new tattoo. I just feel guilty spending money on it when we should be saving money, especially now with Thane laid up. We totally have the money to do it, but I guess at this point I'd rather have new clothes or scrapbook organizers. ;)

It took me forever to decide on what I want for my newest, and I'm saying my last, (we will see about that). thane and I almost got tattoos in Vegas for our honeymoon, but it would have cost $400 for both so that didn't happen. You may not think that is much, but for what we wanted and the size we wanted....no way. Overpriced. I'm glad we didn't do it though. We randomly picked some Celtic symbol in a store that we both thought was cool...so maybe it is a sign that it was out of our price range! 

I want it on the top middle of my foot, so that you can see it when I wear flip flops. My coworker has it and I love it. For the longest time I wanted a 4 leaf clover, to give me luck finding a job after college. HA! Look how that went...guess I should have gotten it. So because I didn't get that one, I changed my mind. (Thank god I haven't gotten one yet!) I have been up in the air about it until one day...

One of my kids at work was drawing and I happened to glance at it..and it literally like jumped out at me. I love it. It was so random, but it is the tattoo...and it will look awesome on my foot. :)

Obviously I would have a professional redraw it and make it better, but the idea is great :)

I have 3 other tats, none of which that my father knows about :) I got the first one, a "tramp stamp" when I was 18. I am obsessed with aztec suns, so the one on my lower back is a pretty large sun with a spiral in the middle. 8 yrs later I still love it. One of my favorite. On my ribs I have my zodiac sign, Scorpio. My most recent one is on my hip, a sun with a peace sign in the middle. (If you know me, you know that I sometimes embrace my inner hippie.) 

I got the last one with Thane and Erika. Thane and I had just been drinking the night before and apparently it was still in our blood. Thane bled through his gauze pad, and it was running down his back. Gross. That is also the day we bought Bernie. SUCH an expensive day!


If you care: Thane has surgery on Friday. He may be laid up for a very long 6 weeks. :/



Take care all. <3 Pam.

1 comment:

  1. Who, hmmm.... Who exactly sponsored one of your tattoos, my lovely sis? (Don't tell Rudy!!) I, by the way, now have 4.....

    ReplyDelete