Wednesday, July 6, 2011

One Step Closer to Being an Millionaire!!

Look what I did today!!!!!!!!!


My first invitation!!! It looks way better in person. I am well on my way to becoming an expert card maker. Lauren told me to go to a class at Archivers...I just may do that:) I will become a fantastic card maker...and make lots of money off of ETSY. Damnit.

If you don't know me very well you don't know that I am in love with having parties. I loooooove them. I am definitely my mother's daughter here. I am co-hosting my friend Erika's bridal shower, "hosting" Laura's shower (which is at Olive Garden so not much hosting), my friend Staci's baby shower. (which I am ecstatic about!!) I love having any kind of party. I am lame enough to call my parties "pot lucks," but you do what you gotta do. I love having people in our tiny house and trying to find new ways to make our parties not suck. Usually they do anyways...but I do really try.

I also realized today that I am my own worst enemy. I come home from work exhausted and hmm wonder why. I stress myself out. I put so much on my plate and have tight time restraints. I should probably work on that. Simplify my life.

Probably not. I saw that Archivers is hiring! and so is Joannes. It would be amazing to work there...minus I would have to work more hours and I probably wouldn't make much money there. I wonder what the discount is. It may be worth it to help fun the card business. Hmm...I'll think about it guys...I'll think about it :) What do you think? Another job..to add to my 2/3 that I currently have?

Ok...I am really really rambling now..I don't feel like blogging. Talk to you guys later. If you made it this far...thanks!!!!

<3 Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment