Monday, July 25, 2011

Kryptonite

Day One of eating better and I did good! ...at KJ. I stuck to my lunch and my apple for snack, so of course I get sent home early and I get home just starving. Thane had a bag of Doritoes laying out...but I feel asleep before I could eat any. Thank you sleep! (I had a really bad headache due to the fact that I had zero caffine today. Opps.) I woke up....grabbed the bag of chips to put it away and all of a sudden it pops open...grabs my hand..puts chips in it and stuffs it in my face!!! WTF?! I WILL be writing to Doritoes to yell at them. So whatever. I did good at supper...I didn't eat as much as I usually would. Took another nap...my head was still pounding..and I wake up to my kryptonite. Thane was going to try to eat them while I was sleeping, but my 6th sense, my spidey sense, picked them up. Oreos.


Uggggg Oreos. We go way back. They single-handedly took my fantastic streak at Weight Watchers out. No joke. I was down 10 pounds and then Thane bought a new bag of the double stuffed goodness. I ate one, accounted for the points and was good. Except, we all know you don't eat just one Oreo. No no. Impossible. I proceded to eat 2 more. No biggie....until you figure out the points. It was like SEVEN points. SEVEN!!! For 3 Oreos?! No..clearly I can not be a part of something that doesn't allow you to eat Oreos at your own free will. Literally have never gotten back on track with Weight Watchers bc of that fateful day in the kitchen.


I just went for run number 2 this week! I can feel it in my legs, which tells me how out of shape I am..but also tells me that I at least did a good job running yesterday and didn't waste my time! I am going to try really hard to fit into that dress tomorrow. I will damnit...I will! Speaking of that...I should probably go put it in my car so I don't forget it. God that would suck. And my blender. I am making smoothies with the kids tomorrow for Cooking Time with Ms Pam ;)


I decided that Bernie isn't the best running partner. Once we get out there and get going he is great...he pretty much pulls me along when I'm tired. It is the getting on his leash to go part that he lacks in. Today he got his harness on...and then went to hide by Thane. Really Bernie?? I think you can afford to go for a run too. The vet and grandpa called you fat. I'm just looking out for you buddie..

That is all for tonight..I'm going to go back to drooling over people's scrapbook rooms on Www.scrapbook.com :)

<3 Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment