Tuesday, July 26, 2011

When Zombies Rule the World

I saw a title in a forum I check "Zombie Attack" and instant reaction: I would give up. Plain and simple. If I knew the world was ending and that the new way of life was a Zombie life. I'd give in.  Ok, so first....don't act like it won't happen. We have all seen I am Legend. It is coming. 2nd...don't pretend you would be the Will Smith of the world. you wouldn't and there is NO way I would be. I would for sure be one of those really smart zombies who adapt to the sunlight and are able to eat people while handing from my toes. That is how cool of a zombie I would be.

You may be wondering why I would just give up and get snacked on. Well it is simple. It is easier. I really don't want to spend the rest of my life running from zombies. I can barely handle scary movies anymore...I can't imagine having to live in one. And let's get serious here...like I can shoot a gun accurate enough to hit a zombie in the head. (we all know that is the only spot you can hit zombies and have them die.) So I'd be screwed.

Whenever I watch zombie movies or movies where a bunch of people are dying I think " Ehh..why try? You're on a island...where a ship doesn't come for another 4 days. You think that crazy SOB who is chopping people up is going to just forget about you? Nope. I don't think I'd go run in front of him and sigh and be like "ok...you win." That'd be dumb too..I think in that situation I'd at least try to hide, but zombies ruling the world? No luck.

On another note...if some zombie or crazy SOB was going after Thane or any of my friends, or any of my kiddos...I'd bust up on them. They would get the wrath of Ghetto Milwaukee Pam. No doubt. You don't wanna see that side of me. Trust me. Zombies n crazy SOB would not have a chance. Grrr...

Hope you are all smarter after this one ;)

Loves
<3 Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment