Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Everybody Poops

Winner winner chicken dinner!!!!! A mug won the survey about "If you HAD to collect something everywhere you traveled to what would you want?" A mug guys? Really...where the hell are you going to store ALL those mugs?! You can't put a mug on the wall. All 5 of you obviously didn't think that out....

The question this week made me laugh out loud. I don't know what I would rather do...I think the farting one because I don't fart. Ladies don't. Thane once told me that he thinks I don't poop...bc girls don't do that..so his wife doesn't either. Then I read him "Everybody Poops" and he understood. Silly guy.

A friend of mine called me out on my non-blogging this week. I think I have said it before but if not..I am SO swamped right now with life. I literally go to work, do things for this weekend, and crash. I am promising myself that I will get back on track with this blog next week bc I love doing it. These past 2 weeks I have decided to pick sleep over blogging. My bad. :) Next week...I will be back. 5 days a week! Maybe 6 or 7  if you're lucky!!

Um gross. I'm still on that Amazon site..and saw a book called Everybody Poops 410 Pounds a Year. GROSS. I didn't want to know that. If I have to know it then so do you. Oh man..it is full of "Fecal facts, stats, and Trivia" Someone has to buy it. It is only $8. Huh. Who would have thought that when I sat down to write this I would be writing about poop....how many times have I written the word "poop?" Too many for one blog.

New topic. I'm going to see Harry Potter tomorrow at midnight! I am going to be such a bitch at work on Friday. Opps. I would be totally lost, but Andrea came over to decorate cookies and gave me the full recap of what will be happening in the last movie. Literally. A full recap. This girl has the most amazing memory ever. She was like spewing quotes at me! If there were a show where you had to retell movie story lines..Andrea would rock at it. <3.

K..I'm good. Love you all!

Thanks Alicia for fb chat yelling at me ;)

<3 Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment