Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Bucket List Sucks...

I was trying to think of something sweet that I could blog about tonight. After much thought I have decided to create a list of things I would rather do than work tomorrow. Here goes.

Things I would Rather Do Than Work Tomorrow:
1. Anything.

Shit....that didn't really work.

Maybe I will share/create a bucketlist. Here goes.

Pam's Bucket List:
1. Get a real job....(hopefully I do this before I die. Cripes)
2.Go to Ireland.
3. Finish Decorating our house.
4. Sell cards on ETSY (bet you guys are sick of hearing that one!)
5. Have 4 kiddos...and enough money to not drown in debt becuase of it.
6. Be a size 10 again.
7. Finish The Secret Life of American Teenagers on Netflix....
I'm bored with this. Obviously I don't have real goals....Awesome. Now I'm depressed.

I bought a Self magazine tonight. I saw some pictures of a fat bridesmaid in a random wedding and I don't want to ruin Erika's wedding pictures! I went for a run within an hour of seeing those pictures. I went to the store to buy a bunch of fruit and veggies. I don't want to eat anything from KJ this week. We eat a HUGE lunch everyday and it is not agreeing with me. I plan to join the 9 Rounds gym this week, since we have to try on our dresses on Tuesday for our first fitting. Ugg. If they would just answer their damn phones and tell me if they have a shower or not at their gym! Is it so hard to answer a phone?! Apparently.

We had a pretty good weekend. Went out to eat at the Gritty with Tanya n Docken. then went to see Horrible Bosses. Fantastic movie by the way:) I was "that person" in the theatre..who laughs way to loud when no one else does. Opps. The Gritty's chicken quesadilla is the most amazing thing I have ever eaten. I want to go back just to get more. Which doesn't help with the whole needing to lose weight before 9-10-11. Ugg....the horrors of beign fat! I wish I was one of those girls, like half of my friends, who naturally had skinny genes. I know some of them work for it...but many don't. I hate them. Ok..that is a total lie. If I hate you I don't talk to you..so obviously I love you my skinny friends. Sigh. I'm going to shut up now.

Today I set up my scrapbook room! I also made a new card.....I now have 3 types that I will hopefully sell. Still a long way to go, but I am determined now. You guys have all been so supportive and I love it. Thank you!!

Ok. I'm going to go let Bernie out so he stops staring at me and pushing his nose on my arm. Ugg its cold. then I'm going to go read my Self Magazine to stay motivated. :)

Peace out guys...have a good Monday!
<3 Pam

1 comment:

  1. Pam, you are BEAUTIFUL to us all!! I understand where that whole self perception thing comes in though. In the end, that is where the motivation to make changes comes from. Kuddos to you for making the changes which will make you more comfortable with your own image! Sarah

    ReplyDelete