Thursday, July 21, 2011

"I try so hard not to read it..."

HA! I have over 1,000 views! Thanks guys! I feel special :) I have a feeling that many of you agree with my fantastic coworker who will remain unnamed, Molly. Today she tells me, "UGG I read your blog about that. God..I can't NOT read your blog. It's so dumb..yet I can't help it. I try so hard not to read it, but I always do!" We don't sugar coat things for each other :) I don't even care....she is obviously addicted.That makes me happy. I am aware that I write about stupid shit...but I like it. I'm not going to try to publish my blogs. Wait....could I make money doing that? I'm always trying to figure out how to make more money...naw. F that. I'd have to grammar check it all then. That would suck.

My poll this week is to help me decide if I want to attempt an ETSY account. Please vote, I have no idea who votes what so be honest. If you seriously wouldn't buy a card like I make then tell me. Speaking of that. I just bought a Cricut cartridge for 22.50! Usually they are $89 or the lowest I have seen in store on sale is $36. So not bad! On Ebay by the way. Sweet life. 

We won volleyball tonight! With only 4 people :D So basically we rock at life. We hardly ever win bc we suck. Not tonight! Ugg I don't feel like writing anymore. 

Thane has surgery tomorrow. Cross your fingers that he heals faster than 6 weeks....

<3 you all.

the font color looks like baby poop. You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely look forward to reading your blogs pammy :D I love all the stories you have! Whatever you write always seems to put a smile on my face :)

    Put your damn cards on ETSY already!

    Good luck to Thane! Hopefully for both your sakes he heals fast!!

    ReplyDelete