Tuesday, January 22, 2013

These Are The Moments...

First day home alone.
 
So far so good!!!
 
We have a play date at noon with Julie and her adooooorable son Ryan. (when I say play date, I mean Julie will hold Parker while Bernie sniffs Ryan. :)
 
I was feeding him this morning while watching the Today show. I had assumed my rocking had made him fall asleep so when I looked down at him, I realized I was totally wrong.
 
He had twisted his head to the side, and was staring right at me.
 
Ohhhhhhh those are the moments ehh?
 
I cried.
 
True story, I know its hard to believe.
 
His eyes are becoming less cloudy, and he was that perfect distance from me...so he was looking at me. Just studying me.
 
I put him in his swing today. Yaaa me!! (Of course I put blankets under his butt so the angle wasn't much.) He started to fuss and I went over to discover his hat had fallen over his eyes and he couldn't feel the sunshine on his eyes. I moved his hat...and he was good.

I laughed...annnd then teared up.

Thane is so perplexed why I cry all the time. I think its just the Baby Blues and hormones, and as my cousin Linds said, "I just love him so much." It's overwhelming.

K...I have things I have to do while he is sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment