Monday, January 7, 2013

Smart Ass....

So first off, thank you to everyone who came to my Thirty-One open house yesterday! I really appreciate it, even if you just came by to say hi. I like having company. :)

As you may have seen in my status, last night I was laying in bed when I realized I had barely felt B Sutts kick all day. I'm sure he had been kicking, but I was probably just too busy to notice the little ones. If you don't know, it is NOT a good thing if you are this far along and you don't feel your baby kick you. I have already had one freak out this to Thane, who told me to calm down...but its hard to calm down when you know what it could mean.

Anyways, just as I was about to tell Thane and have a minor meltdown, he kicked me. and then kicked me again. and again. and again. Literally every 5 seconds. He has never kicked that much before in one round. So what does that mean?

B Sutts is already a smart ass.

Obviously he takes after his mother. Opps.

I couldn't help but picture one episode of the Simpsons where they show Bart in the womb. So at that moment, my child looked like Bart, spikey hair n all, with his hands behind his head, just kicking and counting. "kick..2,3,4,5. and kick, 2,3,4,5....KICK 2,3,4,5.....SEEEEE MOM!! I'M FIIIIIIIIINE!!!!"

It was pretty cool though because Thane was able to feel him kick finally, which hasn't happened a lot yet.

On to my status today!!!!


Ice Cream Sundae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy right now. :)

Here's what you're missing...


Ice cream. Oreos. Chocolate Syrup. Whip Cream.

mmmmmmmmm.......

No comments:

Post a Comment