Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Birth Plan This.

I don't know if this post will be sharing too much, but I thought about it..and I don't care. I plan to make a book out of all the blog posts I have done since we found out we are pregnant...so this one is more for me to remember what happened. :)

Today marked the first of my weekly appointments.

I waddled in just on time. I hate being late. (and yes, apparently I waddle now...)

Anyways, my doctor was feeling below my belly button to see if B Sutts has turned yet. She goes, "hmm...I think he has, but I'm going to go grab out little ultrasound machine and just check."

So she leaves and I start to think about his marathon kicking fest from the other night, and think.."there is no way that was head butting. Those were definite kicks...from his feet."

So she brings the ultrasound thing in, which looked like an ipod, and she puts it under my belly button and says, "and now we should see his head!!.......oooooorrrrrrrr his butt. Ugh." (Ya, I'm pretty sure she made that sound.) Moves it up by my ribs, "Um, yup. There's his head. Weeelllllll....."

Then she proceeds to tell me that if he isn't turned by next week we need to consider that he may be breech.

Ugh.

That is the 2nd thing in my birth plan, right after "have my baby", avoid C-Section at all costs.

Well, apparently this is why birth plans are dumb. You can't even stick to a super simple one!

Needless to say, I have spent the rest of my day pushing on his head to try to get him to move. He has moved from the side of my body to the middle, so maybe there is hope?

I  know I have a lot of time (hopefully) left, and that I really dont need to worry about it til week 37, but let's be real.Until I feel him move, I'm going to be constantly pushing on my belly.

 I may get weird looks. 

Pinterest Finds:


 

1 comment: