Friday, January 4, 2013

I Do NOT Work at Target

Just because I have to wear a red polo for my job as well does NOT mean that I work at Target.

It happens to me all the time...and it gets more annoying every time.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to snap on one unexpecting person.

Target employees don't have turtles on their shirt, or a school bus, and they don't call their employees "Ms" or "Mr" UGH.

Today I was hanging out near the cart wipes talking to my friend Julie (which super random that I saw her, but loooved it.) when a man came up to us and said, "Um..I'm not sure who I'm supposed to talk to here, but the garbage can outside is overflowing." I look over and he is looking between me, Julie (who also had a red sweatshirt on), and an actual real live Target employee. He just kept repeating, "I don't know who I need to talk to." over and over so I finally snapped, "WE don't work here!" and then ignored him...but he kept going. Come on people.

The SAME thing happened to me at Walmart yesterday! WALMART. Come on people. They dont' even wear red. They are blue. The lady apologized to me said, "Oh, I'm sorry, you look like you work here." EXCUSE ME????

Sorry if I offend you by saying this...but WHAT?! I'm aware that I have my glasses on, my hair was a flat, and I was wearing yoga pants with my polo..but come on! Assface. You're lucky you have 4 kids and look stressed or I would have yelled.

It has even happened to me at Michaels! What?! I had the top part of my cart full of frames because I was buying some for the baby room, when a guy asked me about frames. Um....? He thought I worked there because I had so many frames in my cart, and I'm sure my polo helped.

Lesson learned: If I have to shop on my break or after work....bring a different shirt.

I love these Pinterest finds....




No comments:

Post a Comment