Wednesday, November 28, 2012

When I Win the Powerball...

I will pass out...and maybe pee myself?

I was thinking about it today...can you honestly imagine if you won? Even a million dollars?

My life would change.

I would:

1.) Pay off my student loans.
2.) Pay off our house.
3.) Pay off my car.
4.) Buy Thane a new truck.
5.) Build my dream house on our dream plot of land. :)
6.) Maybe put some money aside for B Sutt's college...maybe. (I paid for my own college....just sayin. Maybe I'm bitter?)
7.) I'm sure Thane wants something too....so I guess I'd let him pick something?

Honestly...can you imagine how your life would change?!

You would have "friends" come out of the woodwork.

Now that I am thinking about others, I'm sure we would pay off our parent's mortgage also. But when it comes to the rest of your friends and family...where do you draw the line?

I'm not saying I wouldn't want to help everyone out, but seriously...you can't. Except for you. Of course I'd give you something. Let's be serious...you're great. :)

If you saw my status today...I plan to have a Pinterest weekend. Here is what I plan to do. :)

1.) the Christmas Ornament book. I bought some paper today for it. I took pictures and Walgreens happens to have a coupon for enlargements. Jackpoooooot!!!!



2.) A card book from my friend baby shower. I want to have them all in one spot, but don't want to scrapbook them...sooooo I like this idea. :)



3.) I wanna make a budget. I found a pin today that looks useful. Ya...don't judge. I know I've said it before....but here's hopin this year I will do it. :)



That's all I have in the books for right now. But who knows...I have 2 more days of Pinning ahead of me....

No comments:

Post a Comment