Tuesday, November 27, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

I know this is early, I shouldn't even be thinking about it in November, but I am..

My 2013 is going to probably be the most crazy amazing year of my life yet....and yes I'm scared. ;) I already know that I will have to set time aside for me. Everyone does right? Even Super Mom. Right? Well if not...I'm going to be Selfish Mom..and I am setting aside time for me. Damnit.

I don't want to go crazy.

So anyways, one of them is to run at least 2 5Ks.

What a time to get preggo. I was just getting on track with my weight loss. All my friends are just melting weight off...and I have just gained a butt load.

I am well aware that it is totally worth it. It will come off. Yada yada, but the fact still stands. I have NEVER seen the number on the scale I saw today. it's a lot to swallow.

Training for a 5K will help me get back out there in the working out world. I won't have an excuse. I need to run..and I can take B Sutts with me...or leave him at home with dad and get Bernie back in shape too.

I know that if I don't get back at it asap, I will totally hate my body. Ugh body image issues. You suck.

Bonus: As I said, all my friends are melting their extra weight off and now love to do 5Ks. So I will have people pushing me to be at my best. I'm looking forward to that. Yes...I just said I'm looking forward to running. Who would have ever thought I'd say (type) that.

(excuse me while I go shovel and enchilada in my face. I'm starving..,)

Back!

I had another resolution, but of course I forgot it.

I would love to say I will keep my house clean..but come on. Let's be real. There is no way that is realistic.

Oh I know!!

Keep my email cleaned up. MAN I have a LOT of emails. Mostly junk of course.

I wouldn't care, but its so easy to miss or lose those 3 emails that are actually important because I have so much other stuff just sitting there. The problem is I mostly check it on my phone and don't delete crap emails.

so thats all I have for now. I think its a good start.

I need another enchilada.

Smell ya.

OH!!! Today I was on Pinterest and I saw this:

Basically the idea is that you take a picture of your ornaments that mean something to you, and you write why in this book. Totally makes sense because in 10 years am I going to remember why I got all the ornaments? Probably not. This book is right up my alley.
 
I am all about anything that I can pass onto my kids, and this is one of them.:)
 
I have already gotten the book, but I am going to Archivers tomorrow to look around and see if I like anything better.
 
Here is the link if you want to check it out: Christmas Ornament Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment