Thursday, November 8, 2012

What I am Thankful For

Everyone is doing it.

It's all over Facebook. Don't act like you haven't seen it.

I always think, aw man..what a good idea. But then I remember that I don't EVER update my status..so why would I start now? ;)

Obviously I am thankful for all the things I have in my life. Husband, baby, Bernie, Friends, Family, house, health, etc.......but let's get down to business...what else am I thankful for??

1. Oreos.
Let's be real. I don't know what I would do if I woke up tomorrow and there weren't any Oreos left. Anywhere. Like the plant shut down...and I would never taste one again. It would be the first sign of the Apocalypse. No doubt. *shudder*

2. Miracle Whip.
Yuuummmm. A big glob of it on your bread with a great turkey and salami sandwich on a good bun. Oh man......I miss lunch meat.

3. Guys Night.
I texted Tanya tonight and told her "you never know what you have until it's gone." While I love my husband beyond words.....I LOVE Thursday nights to myself. I had big plans tonight. Turn on the heated mattress pad, make some Russian Tea, jump in bed and spend my night catching up on shows and Pinterest, while Bernie hogged most the bed. Now I am laying on the couch, while Thane watches his shows, eating Girl Scout cookies for dinner. While I admit..this is pretty good too :) it's no Russian Tea night.

4.) My Car.
It has air. I have NEVER had a car that has air. If you have had a car without air...you understand this one.

5. Facebook.
I really think this goes without saying. You are all my FB friends...you know how often I am on that damn site.  I do love it though. How else would I keep in touch with people from college, high school, and family...besides the phone or in person. ;)

6.) Pinterest
MAN am I thankful for Pinterest. Without it I wouldn't have had any idea how I wanted to do B Sutts' room, had a cool way to display my Christmas cards, have any cool projects for work. It really covers my whole world. I thank the 8lb 4oz, blue eyed, baby Jesus every day for Pinterest.

7. Chocolate.
It is the perfect ending to every meal. I keep eating until I find some chocolate to put in my mouth. Its a horrible thing.

8.Starbucks.
Even decaf, it is still amazing. I can be having some kinda shitty day...and I go get a Starbucks and BOOM. Day has turned around! Now that Peppermint Mocha is back? Shiiiiiiiiiit. I'm going to have a great holiday season!!

Ugh...I'm done. I haven't been feeling well the last 2 days. I woke up this morning praying I didn't have strep, turned on the TV and the first news story: "bad viral sore throat going around. It is NOT strep." read between the lines: All of you need to stop being wimps...STOP coming to the hospital. So now I think I just may have that. I'm exhausted.

I'm going to go watch New Girl...and sleep.

Peace out.

Pinterest Find:

Caption..."That's my girl"
 
Toooo funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment