Tuesday, November 13, 2012

All Those Years of Being Fat...

were for nothing!!

I tried my damnest to gain weight, and then lose it, and then gain it, and then lose it JUST so I wouldn't get stretch marks when I was pregnant.

I swear, that's why I was always gaining and losing. Not because I can't control what I shove in my face. I swear I was conditioning my skin to stretch so when the time came it wouldnt' have a problem.

Now I just noticed I have them. I maaay have freaked out a little bit. Just a little though. Thane said he still loved me. ;) So we are all good.

I did a search on Pinterest to find this:


and I had every intention to write, "Ya I've seen this...and I still don't like them." but then I read it again.....and now that I have a couple....this stupid poem got to me.  I may have teared up.

Weird.

I'm so emotional lately.

When I think about it this way, I feel a lot better about those damn marks. I may not love em...but I guess I'm ok with them. At least I know I am getting something pretty amazing out of it. ;)

Rant over. Thanks Pinterest.

On a brighter note:

I had my first baby shower this weekend, my friend shower.

All I can say is that I have some pretty amazing friends. '

The friends that planned it put a lot of effort into it, and I loved every minute of it. All your hard work showed guys. You're the best. :)

It was a sports theme, which was perfect. Thane is an avid sports fan, I love sports and I fully intend to be "that mom" at every one of B Sutts' football or soccer (we will see who wins between Thane and I), wrestling, and baseball games. If he is anything like his mom and dad, he will be in love with sports too.

So good theme choice friends...good choice!

So many friends came to the shower too. I know I've already said it, but we already have one loved baby.

I can't thank you guys enough. Those of you who had a hand in planning or attended. It was a great day. I love you all. :)

Ok NON baby talk.

I plan on decorating for Christmas this weekend!!

That means I have to clean my house though....so we will see if this actually happens.

I know its pretty early, but I LOVE Christmas decorations. They are so homey. (Like sitting in front of a fireplace while drinking hot chocolate...not like ghetto home boy.)

I am going to talk Thane into getting our tree next weekend, since then it will officially be the Christmas season. Usually he goes for it....well last year he did. Maybe I'll just make him some kind of dessert and then bring it up.

That usually works :)

Ugh....I'm over this blogging thing for the night. Peace out.


No comments:

Post a Comment