Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I Have Goals. Who knew?

I set some goals last night.

Goal 1- Clean my bedroom up...tonight.

It is a mess. Two baskets full of clean clothes...from 3 different loads. I can't find any of my work pants..that actually fit. (I don't have many of those lately.) Bernie has about 5 gigantic toys laying like land mines just waiting for me to have to pee at 3am to go off. I think he is secretly trying to hurt me. He probably wants me to twist my ankle so I can hang out at home with him. Sorry buddy....it doesn't work that way.

So hows that goal doing?

Well, its 7:21 and so far I have napped. Caught up on Facebook. Eaten some Oreos, WHICH I woke up to Thane eating. I think he was trying to eat them without me waking up, so he could have more. Sneaky sneaky. So now I am laying in bed, catching up on shows, waiting to close a Thirty-One party. Sooooooooooo I'd say that goals not going so hot? but the night is still young.

Goal 2- Clean my house and decorate for Christmas this weekend.

It was my plan to clean a little bit every night this week. See above as to how that is going.

Goal 3- Make dinner at least twice next week.

I am so sick of eating random crap we can dig out. Tonight I just ate some english muffin pizzas at work and had Thane fend for himself. Next week will be easy with Thanksgiving being on Thursday...so starting out small as to not fail is a  good idea.

Speaking of Thanksgiving, I just saw Target's Black Friday ad. LAME.

Bring back the lady who works by lifting Target baskets and is super crazy. God she is funny. Ugh...another one!! They are dumb...stop singing like Aerosmith. Bring back the Target lady.

Here she is!!!!


Goal 4- Let's be serious. I don't want to over do things.....I think 3 goals is more than enough.

Pinterest Find:

 
This always happens. No matter how clean my room is...
 
 
 
Hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment