Thursday, February 6, 2014

What to Blog About...

so I Was driving home today and I'm all like "hmm...what should I blog about? I don't have much going on that is exciting or blog worthy since the cleanse. Maybe I'll blog later"

I walk in the house to a laughing baby and smiling husband, is there anything better? No.

Well, soon, the laughing baby turned into a screaming baby tugging at my legs. I pick him up and then think, "hmm..let's try to walk."

So I stand him up...move back to arm's length...let go...aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddd

my screaming baby lit up and walked towards me.

WALKED.

On his own.

I screamed "Thane!!!!" Thane!!!"

Usually at this point P stops and pretends he doesn't know why Thane came running over...but not this time.

Walking...round 2!

I can't believe how awesome it was. It was so exciting. I was so proud of him.

How's that for nothing to blog about? :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment