Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Day 5: Ending it All

Day 5 is a ridiculous topic. "A time you thought about ending your own life"

I honestly don't think I have ever been in a place where I have felt that horrible about things...and if I did I sure as hell wouldn't share it on my blog!


I can imagine only 2 cases where I may even come close to this...if something tragic ever happened to Thane or Parker. 


I honestly don't know what else could be so devastating that I would get to this point.  


So on to more fun topics! Skip ahead to Day 6....crap.


30 interesting things about me?


Ugh...can I think of 30..probably not.


1. I have a secret closet obsession with......Oreos. What? You already knew that? Crap.
2. I want nothing more to own a pair of skinny jeans. I should say "be able to wear them." I could buy them now...I just can't wear them...people would like to keep their eye sight.
3. I'm a shy person. 
4. When I'm in an unexpected situation I talk to much and probably say something offensive. Ever run into me at Target? in the gym? anywhere I wasn't planning on seeing you? Ya...sorry for whatever I said. 
5.I have 3 tattoos. 2 of the 3 are suns.
6. I'm obsessed with suns. Aztec suns are my favorite.
7. I'm also obsessed with planners. I may not actually look in it when I need to..but I go back and write stuff in. :)
8. I have never freaked out about money as much as I do now. Even when I had 29 cents in my account in college. Apparently being responsible for another person makes you that way?
9. I wish I could ski. I tried. I failed.
10. I wish I liked being outside. I just don't I'd much rather hole up in my scrapbook "room."

30...cripes.


11. Taxes stress me out. I don't want to be audited.

12. I like taking pictures...way to much. My 2013 photo book for our family...232 pages. Opps.
13. I really enjoy my job right now. I love being in the office. Good think I wasted 5.5 years of my life getting an education degree.
14. I hate bare walls. Hate them.
15. Not being able to breastfeed was probably one of the most traumatic things in my life thus far. It's amazing how people make you feel like shit because of something that was out of your control. It's amazing how upsetting and frustrating it was. This could be a whole other blog post.
16.I wear flip flops year round. I almost wore them today. 40*...I'm in! While..from when it gets kinda warm to when it snows again. 
17. I was awe stuck at how amazing it was to watch my son take his first steps. Such a cool experience. He was so proud of himself.
18. I sleep better when Bernie is curled behind my knees. 
19. I sleep horrible when Thane isn't there. 
20. I stutter. Bad. Especially when I'm stressed out..tired..or put on the spot. It's horrible. 
21. I can't order a Miller Lite. I can't. Friends think I'm lying and just being lazy...but I really can't. The words get stuck in my throat and its really embarrassing to try to say it to a bartender. The joys of having a speech problem.
22. Once I get an idea in my head...I run with it. I obsess over it. Well..that is what I am currently doing at least.
23. Eric Church can put me in a good mood. No matter what. 
24. I truly enjoy selling Thirty-One. It's a great business to be a part of. 
25. I have not had a pedicure since I found out I was pregnant. Wait, I may have for Carla's wedding..I can't remember. ya, I think I did. But $50 is a lot just to make my feet look not gross.
26. I have learned that Karma is a bitch. The hard way. It has changed how I look at things. 
27. I can't drag myself out of my bed early to work out to save my life. 
28. I love Pinterest. Oh..you knew that already too? Give me a break..this is hard.
29. The only thing that keeps me on the treadmill is Netflicks. 
30. I love blogging. 

Well, they weren't all interesting..but I did it!




No comments:

Post a Comment