Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Day Two: 10 Years

Day Two of my Blog challenge.

Yes, I'm aware that it should be Day 3, but I actually had something to write about last night...I'm doing this when I don't have anything to write about. :)

Day Two: Where you would like to be in 10 years. 

I read this "Where will you be in 10 years." so lets answer that one first.

Still in this duplex.

We are going to have 3.5 kids in this duplex. 

We are going to die in this duplex.

Anyway, pity party over.

Real question: In 10 years I see us in a house that we built and love. With 2, maybe 3 kids. 2 boys and a girl. :) 

Bernie will still be alive because we bought him with an extended warranty so he will live forever.

In 10 years, Thane and I will still be blissfully happy. We probably will still be holding our record of only having 1 fight in our entire relationship.

It happened on Feb 11, 2014.  Cause: He didn't make dinner. Effect: We had shitty pizza.

Yes folks. That's our one fight in our entire relationships. 

Weird how it was over food.

Weird how I'm lying. 

In 10 years I will officially be a wrestling mom. 

In 10 years Parker will be 11. (Which is really weird because that doesn't seem that old to me...)

In 10 years I will be 39. (ugggghhhhh)

In 10 years my family will have awesome themed Halloween costumes.






No comments:

Post a Comment