Sunday, February 9, 2014

Day One

Frannie sent me a 30 day writing challenge on Pinterest.

I can't stick with the 30 day fitness challenges on Pinterest..so let's try this.

Challenge accepted. 

Here they are:

Day 1 - Your current relationship, or how single life is
Day 2 - Where you would like to be in ten years
Day 3 - Your views on drugs and alcohol
Day 4 - Your views on religion
Day 5 - A time you thought about ending your own life
Day 6 - Write thirty interesting facts about yourself
Day 7 - Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality
Day 8 - A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life
Day 9 - What you hope your future will be like
Day 10 - Discuss your first love and first kiss
Day 11 - Put your music player on shuffle and write ten songs that pop up
Day 12 - Bullet your whole day
Day 13 - Somewhere you would like to move or visit
Day 14 - Your earliest memory
Day 15 - Your favorite Tumblrs
Day 16 - Your views on mainstream music
Day 17 - Your highs and lows of this past year
Day 18 - Your beliefs
Day 19 - Disrespecting your parents
Day 20 - How important you think education is
Day 21 - One of your favorite shows
Day 22 - How have you changed in the past two years?
Day 23 - Give pictures of five guys who are famous who you find attractive
Day 24 - Your favorite movie and what it's about
Day 25 - Someone who fascinates you and why
Day 26 - What kind of person attracts you
Day 27 - A problem that you have had
Day 28 - Something that you miss
Day 29 - Goals for the next thirty days
Day 30 - Your highs and lows of this month


Some of them are good...some suck (Day 5?? ya no.) 

They will all get me to write something though. So that's a win. Have you been thinking about blogging? Well..here's your chance. No more "I have nothing interesting to write about" blah blah. Do it with me. 

Day One: Current relationship or how single life is.

Well this is easy.

My current relationship is "Ball and Chain."

Jooooooooooooookes. 

Status: Madly in love with my baby daddy.

We have been together for since we were 21. 9 years this September. Married 4 years in April.

I never thought I would be this lucky. I never thought I would find someone (college years were rough), but I thank my lucky stars I went to that party that Saturday night and met him. 

I thank my lucky stars that I trusted my gut that night and realized there was something to this guy and didn't stay on the path I had just told myself I was done with. 

I honestly believe that Thane and I would still have ended up together even if I had my head up my butt that night...but it would have taken longer. So I'm glad I figured that out right away. 

So my status: Blissfully exhausted. I think we can both agree on that one. :)

Goal for this week: No more pop!!! I let myself have a Mt Dew on Wednesday and it has been downhill since then. I think I've had a pop every day since. I gained a pound this week.

I'm glad it wasn't more. It's hard to care sometimes. I know I need to, but damnit...I'm a fat lady trapped in a fat lady body. 

Wait.....

So anyways....no pop this week. Doable. 



No comments:

Post a Comment