Thursday, February 20, 2014

Day 7: The Zodiac Killer

Jk..that's not what this blog is about.

It's about "my zodiac sign and if I think it matches my personality."

It's not about a movie. I think I have seen that movie, but maybe not? I have a bad memory. 

It's not about a serial killer in northern California. (I didn't even know that part..I just goggled it.)

Its about me being a Scorpio and lovin it!!

Anyways my friends, let's break it down...

"Those born under this sign are as emotional as their waterborne brethren, it's just that they're not as likely to show it. "

I am the most emotional person ever. EVER. It's like 27% worse since I got pregnant and had P. I do show it a lot more than I should. Some stuff, a lot of stuff, only Thane sees though. Girls gotta be tough. I am an emotional thinker though. I have started trying to let myself calm down and think things through before I react. Last time I was beyond angry I made myself work out hoping it would calm me down. Didn't work. I was so angry I couldn't even focus on my Netflicks show. So I guess I fit this one about 80%. Sometimes I give in and show what I'm emotional about though. 


"Beware the Scorpio who feels crossed! These folks can turn vindictive in no time flat. Luckily, once Scorpios catch their breath, they will return to their usual determined and loyal (albeit strong-willed) ways."


I would agree with this. Burn me and I react. Maybe not to you I guess...but Thane gets it. Poor guy. Usually my reaction is an emotional one. Weird. Cry. Slam a few cupboards. Ya know..the norm. 


"Scorpios love competition in both work and play, which is why they'll air it out in sports and games. Extreme sports are right up Scorpio's alley, as is most anything that will test their mettle."


Um...extreme sports?? No. My mom kept me in a bubble as a child. I don't do extreme things. Sports? Yes. I love the. Competition? Yes..it drives me.  


" She won't give a man her heart very easily because she is weary of trusting another person. The man will have to go through a series of 'mental testes' in order for the relationship to get solid and close. She may not show it, but she wants a close committed relationship"

Yes poor Thane. When we meet I was still a little messed up from my last relationship. It's amazing how much emotional baggage you bring to a relationship. Luckily Thane stuck it out...through all the crazy episodes. Because just like a true Scorpio..I'm jealous too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment