Sunday, October 21, 2012

Great End to My Weekend!

Phew! What a weekend! 

We did nothing at night...but man...during the day I was busy!

My weekend started a day early because I wasn't able to go to work. I got Pink Eye. 

Who gets Pink Eye 4 days before they go on vacation? THIS girl. 

Seriously? Seriously??? I had SO much work to do before we leave.

Best part...I'm not even on any antibiotics bc the eye doctor told me that there is a chance it could effect the baby. The drops would have been in a "safe" class but she said if she were pregnant, and she has 3 kids, she wouldn't take them.

I hate drugs when I'm not pregnant, and now that I am I swear them off. This allergy season was the worst ever, so says the news, and I felt like shit every day. Seriously, every day. I took meds twice..and felt beyond guilty. Once I even spit them out because I was doubting I should take them. (Even thought I had just looked at the "safe" meds list, and they were on it.) So then I just sucked it up the rest of the LONG allergy season. It's just not worth it.

So anyways, I am hoping that this Pink Eye is my vacation sickness. When we went to Vegas, I got some weird eye infection. Last time we got back from AZ I got an ear infection. Every time I fly something happens to me...so I hope this time I got it before the trip!!

So Friday sucked. I was bored out of my mind thinking of all the things I had to do at work...and I did laundry. What a fun day.

Oh wait best part. The doctor could tell I had a cold and asked me how long I've had it. So she got my hopes up that my cold had just traveled to my eye. Ha. Ya right. 

But her question was the best: "Have you been around anyone who may have had a cold?"

"Um....I work in a preschool."

Her response: "Oh, so that was a stupid question then huh?" ha! Yup...sorry lady. 

Anyways.

Saturday was an all day shopping trip to prepare for vacation. Mostly I needed a pedicure. I feel guilty spending $50 on my feet, so I haven't had one since summer. Man it was nice...

Today I had a meeting for Thirty-One, and I'm excited for the new catalog....that comes out in January! ;) and I got to go to Gordman's, but found nothing :(

Highlights of the weekend:

Thane got the baby's room wall primed and its all set for the weekend after we get back! My mom and sister are coming over to paint the room gray. They are the best.

AND!!!!

Thane felt the baby kick!! 

We were laying in bed this morning talkin and I just happened to have my hand on my belly. All of a sudden my hand moved. My HAND, which is outside my body, MOVED. I believe I said, "Holy crap!" and grabbed Thane's hand. 

He only had to wait like 2 seconds before B Sutt's slammed his foot into me again and literally shook my belly. Thane looked at me, shocked, and said..."Did you do that!?"

Ha! Oh babe, I know I mess with you a lot...but I wouldn't fake this. :) I'm not that mean.

He also just kicked the computer...good to remember. He loves pizza and ice cream, doesn't like computers...

Great way to end my weekend :)

Pinterest Find:

As some of you may know....my dear friend Erika HATES T Swift...so this Ecard seems to be perfect. In my head....These two pictures are a dialogue between T and E.  

Taylor to Erika:

 Erika to Taylor:



<3.

No comments:

Post a Comment