Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Super Secret Agent Hosepipe.

So at work today we made frog door hangers.

Very exciting.

One of the boys put a flower over the frog's private area and then proceeded to tell his friends that it was the frog's penis.

Ugh.

First off kid...it's a flower....let's be serious here...

I decided that B Sutts, for until someone tells him different, will not know that it is called a penis.

I am thinking....dingle hopper?

Maybe Dingaling?

Whatchamacallit?

Pee stick?

Mini-Twinkie?

My little pony?

Captain Winkie?

Tally-Whacker

Think of how funny that would be? He's like 6 and talkin about it and calls it his My Little Pony.

Can you imagine the look on the other person's face?

And then when he gets caught talking about it at school/preschool/in public..he wont' get in trouble!

And I'll laugh.

Win win. 

No comments:

Post a Comment