Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Gender Revealed!!!

In 135 dayish we will have a son.

A SON.

It is so much more real when you say "we are going to have a son" instead of saying "its a boy."

(Sidenote....I have an app on my phone that gives you tips/ideas every day and that has a countdown. I do not have my own countdown going. I swear.)

Another small freak out: 135ish days isn't that far away....

Anyways, our gender reveal party was great.

I don't think I have been that nervous since I was about to walk down the aisle.

I think there is even a picture of me biting my nails like mad.

I have no idea why I was so nervous...I just couldn't wait to find out!!!

Thank you to everyone who came. Thank you to everyone who brought food....we had SO much food. We STILL have so much food. God it was amazing.

My beyond amazing girlfriends surprised us with a Craig's Cake. I don't think they understand how much it meant to me....and I don't want to blog why all over the world...but thank you guys. You have no idea how much that meant. <3.

Bernie, Thane's dog, of course had to sample it...and Skylar's cupcake. :/

When it was finally time to open the box I suddenly changed my mind and thought it was a girl. Thane said he peaked through the packaging tape and saw pink balloons.

Well, we got the box open after 7 tries and both of us literally just stared at the balloons that didn't float out right away.

I was beyond confused...and so was Thane.

I thought, "Blue??? What does blue mean!?!?!" I'm not joking, I blanked and forgot what blue meant.

Thane said he was thinking, "Wait...where are the pink balloons?"

After what felt like a minute, but after watching the video it was clearly like a half a second...we reacted and I shook the box so the balloons could fly out. 

It's a BOY!!!!!! :)

Everyone was really happy. Thane's dad....beyond happy. There are only 2, now 3 boys that will carry on the Sutter name. So needless to say..Tom was a little pumped up. :)

When it was all said and done, I was exhausted. So exhausted I could barely move. 

I am thankful that our friends helped bring in all the tables and clean up. My mom stayed late and literally cleaned up all the food and unloaded my dishwasher. Which is awesome because if she hadn't, all that food and dishes would still be on my counter.

So, because of my level of exhaustion, I don't think I really comprehended that we are having a boy until Monday morning.

I cried at work. I hate when I do that..but thankfully no one saw me. Oh wait, jokes. Ya they did. :)

Not unhappy tears.....holy crap tears. I seriously couldn't wrap my head around it! Is that normal??

So I did what any logical person would do to help the fact that they are going to have a real baby sink in. 

I went to Carters and bought some boy clothes. TA-DA!!!! It sank in. ;)

As the days go by, it sinks in more and more. So crazy. These last 135ish are going to FLY by and I 
get more excited every day for the end result.

I'll leave you with some pictures from the big day. :) Sorry this is SO long!











 Tom was pretty happy!
 Love you guys!!!!
 This is my favorite picture ever. It makes me tear up every time I see it. The look on his face makes getting up every morning at 3 am to pee worth it. ;)


Thank you Carla for all the amazing pictures!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment