Friday, October 19, 2012

Know What's Sexy?

When you find a shirt in your closet and you're all like "Oh ya!! I forgot I had this! I love this shirt..its so comfy!" and you throw it on.

I now do a belly check, to see if I look pregnant or fat...not that it matters at this moment because I am just wearing this particular shirt to start cleaning my house. Anyways.

I did a belly check and I look pregnant...so far so good.

I walk out to get the laundry and come back in and catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror...are you ready for the sexiness?

My belly is hanging out the bottom of my shirt like an old hillbilly or something.

I'm sexy and I know it!

Literally did that dance in my bedroom. Man I'm a god dancer...

No. Let's be real, I'm lying about that. That'd be weird. I may be weird..but I'm not that weird.

I will miss this shirt in public. But while I'm at home....who cares. It's Thane's fault my belly is hangin out...so he can't say anything ;)

I had a minor freak out last night. I was reading through that app on my phone and someone asked if it was safe to use  a heating pad. I got thinking and realized, "Oh shit...I use a heated mattress pad."

So I called the doctor. She said the baby should be fine because I'm not in the 1st trimester but to stop using it, (well no shit Sherlock), and I won't need it soon anyways.

So then I called my mom sobbing about how I have messed up our baby already.

Oiy..sorry mom. I feel like you will get a lot of those calls over the next 18+ years.

So this morning I wake up all toasty warm and think, "OH NO!! Did I turn on the pad in my sleep?!?! Uggghhhh I suck at this mom thing already!!"

Nope, B Sutts stepped up to the plate and is helping me out. Apparently I really don't need the mattress pad anyways. Thanks buddy.

It's crazy...I literally didn't even think twice about using it. I know you can't use a hot tub or sauna...but cripes my heating pad on level 1?

Maybe I should go back to reading those books...

Pinterest Find:

"Pleeaassseee! I hate it when you go to the bathroom without me."

No comments:

Post a Comment