Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Savers got Creepy..

I made my first offical mom decision. 

I think? All you moms will probably laugh at me. 

I need a coat. A winter one. 

I was already freezing this week, I am apparently a wimp this year?

I will NOT make it to Feb without a winter coat. Mine still fits, but I give it a month...or until the snow flies. Which ever comes first..and it won't fit anymore. :/

Every year I try to tough it out. I do my best to not act cold when really I am freezing. I just hate having to buy coats. They are SO expensive. 

So I really wanted a cute red one from Old Navy. I even had a $15 off coupon when you spend $50. Peeeeerfect!!! 

I mentioned it at work today and a coworker suggested just going to Savers and get one for cheap.

Ugggghhhh...good point. I will be wearing it for one winter. ONE. I don't need to spend $50+ dollars on it. We could use that money for other things. 

sigh.

So I went to Savers. It was the worst experience i have had there!!

Usually I feel very comfortable there. People are just going about their day...nothing wrong with that.

Not this time.

I found the coats and notice this man cruising through the coats at lightning speed. He would look at one, and then slide it lightning speed to the side to see the next one. I knew I needed a bigger coat, so I started at the opposite end...4 sizes away from him. As I moved closer..his hand got faster. I think he thought I may steal his perfect coat? We got to be one size away, and I thought "Oh perfect...common courtesy...he won't be doing his hand flapping/clothes sliding lightning thing because he will bump into me."

Wrong. As he was 3 coats away from me, I realized I was totally in his way. he was in the zone..and I didn't want to see what would happen if I interrupted that. I grabbed a coat I thought I wanted and fled.

Ok, not really..but I got the hell out of creepos way.

THEN I was looking in another section for our Halloween costumes and ugh..there he was again. Going through the women's blouses? They seemed to be about his size...just saying. 

I had to walk by him and I literally put my hand over my belly and turned it away from him. THAT is how creepy this man was...I was protecting the child in my belly from him. I think if B Sutts was actually here I would have clutched him to me while passing.

The section I needed was right next to his over flowing cart and I couldn't help but fear that he would come running up to it, scared I would snatch anything out of it. So I kept an ear out for his clothes sliding/lighting speed hand movements to make sure that he wasn't near me and went about my business.

Next example.

Creepy kid. Like 20. Walking around with ear buds in and looking all suspicious.

I saw him as soon as I came out of the dressing room....and kept my eyes open for him the entire time. 

I was looking at something and noticed him next to me all of a sudden. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him touch something slowly...and then walk away.

I turned to see what he had touched, in the ladies department.

It was a bikini top. 

Creepy? 

Maybe you don't think so..but it totally was.

I'm aware...I'm judging. Let me be.

So anyways......my coat. 

Instead of getting the super cute one that is almost $80...


I got one that looks kinda like this for $14.99..


 Except in red.

It has a hood...which totally freaked me out while trying on. What if I got lice!?

My head has been itching all afternoon, so I came home and lice shampoo.

Yes. I have lice shampoo...I work with over 100 kids...don't judge.

Pinterest find:

So true...

No comments:

Post a Comment