Thursday, September 20, 2012

Ohhhhh Future America...

I have discovered what is wrong with America.

It is not McDonald's.

It is not Culvers. (They have an AMAZING new burger, the Colby Jack Pub burger. Holy hell...it was amazing. Probably 45 WW points..but worth it.)

It is not beer...although I'm pretty done with Captain in my life...

It isn't the president.

It is this.....



Seriously?

Seriously!?!???!

Say NO to your child!!!!!!!

Why would you let them do this?

I posted this on FB and some of you had good points. Maybe the kids did it quick and the parent didn't see.

NOT in this case. I understand it happens...but there is no way this kid did this before the parents saw. Unless he is Dash from The Incredibles.

Working with kids....I understand that they may throw a gigantic fit when you yell. Yes, I said yell. If I looked in my rear view mirror and somehow my kid had magically managed to do this in the minute since I last looked...I'd yell.

Loud.

Anyways, I understand that they will throw a fit if you tell them to not put their damn stickers on your 25,000$ mini van...I think its worth sitting through the fit. Put the music to the speakers in the front of you van..and turn it up...make sure it is Luke Bryan. Let them scream.

UGH. Clearly this really bothers me.

I do not want to offend anyone, and honestly..thinking about those of you that I am FB friends with and who have kids...I can't think of a single one of you that will fit into what I am about to say. Kuddos guys :) Keep up the good work!

It is OKAY to say NO to your child. PLEASE..for the sake of their future teachers...say NO to them once in a while. AND teach them to say please and thank you!!

It amazes me when I ask kids what they need to say to me when they ask for something...and they just give me a blank stare. Then I prompt them, it starts with a "P"....blank stare. "It starts with a "P" and ends with a "lease"....blank stare. Repeat process with the Thank you.

Manners will get you everywhere in life. My child will understand this.

Back to this burger. It has 4 pepper mayo on it...and fried onions..and a big slab of cheese..and some spices on the bun.

I'm in love. If I had any room left after my dinner (I just ate a "few" bites of Thane's Colby burger) I would go order it...and ice cream. Man I want some ice cream.

I went shopping for our gender reveal party today. As I was walking through Michaels I realized that I could barely walk. Exhausted. Beyond Exhausted.

I needed a nap.

So what did I do?

Went back to work, parked far away from the P Club, curled up in my back seat, and took a nap.

It was amazing.

Pinterest Find:

 
I laughed so hard at this that I couldn't read it to Thane...and I had tears running down my face.
 
 
Seriously?
 
I want ice cream
 
Baby name ideas = $10 to Starbucks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment